Clinic Operations and Capabilities
Occupational Therapy (OT) will evaluate, establish goals and provide treatment to authorized beneficiaries.
- Orthopedic/sports medicine related diagnosis resulting from injury, repetitive trauma or degenerative processes
- Pre/post-operative rehabilitation for shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Evaluations for Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Splint fabrication
- Education for prevention of repetitive strain/cumulative trauma disorders
- Patient education/adaptive devices for patients diagnosed with arthritis
- Life skills classes for In-patient behavioral health patients
Services not offered
- Pediatric patients, ages 0-12 years, with congenital, developmental or acquired diseases or disabilities. These patients will be referred for services through the Exceptional Family Member Program” (EFMP) or the public school system.
- Patients of all ages requiring intensive long-term rehabilitation.
- Maintenance level therapy services.
- Neonatal Therapy